lines spoken in every single episode of law & order: svu
- “Cause of death: blunt force trauma to the head”
- “If you know something, you have to tell us” shortly followed by
- ”otherwise, i could charge you for obstruction”
- “Warner called, she has something for us”
- “Counselor, control your client!”
- “I need a bus!!”
September 20, 2014 at 6:02pm
the only people you see on the sidewalks of the upper east side
- moms sporting yoga pants and the top bun pushing strollers
- the elderly
- small children running (with exhausted parents a half a block behind them)
- 20-somethings who recently completed a 5k for charity still wearing their race numbers so we’d all know
- people on scooters (ages vary from 2-76)
- adorable dogs, sometimes wearing clothes or ribbons or hats
September 19, 2014 at 12:07am
Living with a cat: a picture story
September 14, 2014 at 7:36pm
"television is the true american art form" - kenneth parcell
i love the term “partners”
are we dating?
are we robbing a bank?
do we run a legal firm?
are we the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit?
September 8, 2014 at 9:27pm
george rr martin at the emmys looks just like marnie the dog
started and ended my night with my one true love pizza
September 4, 2014 at 11:38pm
add this one to the "only in florida" book
me: hey when you were in elementary school and you had christmas parties did your teachers put fake snow in their classrooms?
kitty: like, on the windowsills?
me: no like, on the ground. out of hole punch clippings or whatever.
kitty: no, that is the most florida thing i have ever heard.